New Nikon Wide Angle Lenses Announced
Nikon has announced three new wide angle Nikkor lenses! A new super-affordable DX 10-20mm with an ultra-wide 15-30mm equivalent view, as well as an 8-15mm FX fisheye zoom, and a 28mm f/1.4 prime FX.
To truly capture the feeling of a place, you need a lens wide enough to see the entire scene. Enter the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR—an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens that’s ideal for sprawling landscapes and cityscapes, architecture, interiors or just beautiful group photos. Its near-silent autofocusing and Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization make it a great choice for recording video, and its compact, lightweight design makes it a great travel companion. See what you’ve been missing with the AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR.
- Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any kit lens and lets you get creative with composition
- Compact, lightweight, durable design that’s great for travel and outings
- Outstanding optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations
- Near-silent autofocus stepping motor is ideal for recording video
- Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization keeps handheld photos and videos sharp and helps with low-light shooting
Meet the first NIKKOR fisheye lens with zoom capability—and the first NIKKOR zoom to capture epic 180° circular images. The AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED lens brings a new level of versatility and sharpness to extreme wide-angle lenses, freeing you to choose the right fisheye perspective for the shot; to create frame-filling images from as close as 0.5 feet from your subject or to follow your passion into challenging, heavily backlit, even wet and dirty situations. For those seeking a new source of inspiration and expression, this lens delivers.
- Widest NIKKOR fisheye lens yet and the first with zoom capability
- Capture epic 180° circular images and traditional frame-filling fisheye images
- Close focusing up to 0.5 feet from your subject for macro-style fisheye images
- Weather-sealed design and Nikon’s protective Fluorine Coat for use in harsh conditions
- Equally suited for still photography and video work
Introducing the latest NIKKOR prime lens worthy of wearing the coveted NIKKOR gold ring. The AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED is a dynamo at capturing beautifully rich and detailed still images and movies in any light. On FX-format cameras, its fixed 28mm focal length gives your shots a natural, true-to-memory feel. Its fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 delivers beautiful depth of field with exquisite bokeh characteristics any time of the day or night, and its durable, agile design makes it a workhorse for the most passionate shooters.
- Superb 28mm prime lens with fast f/1.4 aperture for maximum depth-of-field control, beautifully blurred backgrounds and brilliant low-light performance
- Gold Ring Series optics deliver stunning sharpness, edge-to-edge clarity and virtually no distortion or aberrations
- Unwavering consistency, durable design and agile performance